My Patient's safety is my highest priority and as a result I am implementing the following steps to make sure that the risk of the spread of Covid-19 is mitigated as much as possible.
- Initial appointments will be proceeded with a phone conversation to ensure an appointment is necessary
- Patients will be required to inform me if they have any Covid-19 symptoms in the 10 days prior to their appointment
- Both parties will wear a mask throughout the appointment and wash their hands before the appointment
- I will wear gloves and an apron throughout the appointment
- The treatment table, surfaces and equipment will be dis-infected thoroughly between each patient and the room aired for 15 mins.
- Both parties will remain 2m apart, other than during the physical assessment or treatment
- If the appointment is a home visit, the patient will be asked to provide clean towels
- You will be required to sign a waiver to confirm you are happy to proceed with treatment despite the risks